Навыки, которые вы получите:
Сommunication Persuasive writing Cover letter Resume
How can you bring your resume to the top of the pile? How can you present yourself to prospective employers using the language they already speak inside their organization? This course will give you answers to those questions. You will learn how to convert a boring resume into a dynamic asset statement that conveys your talents in the language that an employer understands.
- Preparing to Write.
- Writing a Winning Resume.
- Choosing a Resume Format.
- Writing a Winning Cover Letter.
What will you learn
- Identify the real purpose of a resume.
- Identify relevant competencies for a position.
- Adapt your resumes to Applicant Tracking Systems (resume screening software).
- Write powerful and convincing accomplishment statements using your accomplishments inventory to strategically assemble the most relevant evidence of competency for a specific position.
- Use the resume skills tier method to strengthen your resume.
- Write summary sections and objective statements aligned to a job position.
- Take advantage of web resources to find power language for your resume.
- Produce a strong resume in a format that is suitable both to your background and the position you’re interested in.
- Produce strong cover letters that use A.I.D.A. to help you achieve your career goals.
- Produce effective follow-up letters that help you stand out from the competition.