This interactive Python course for beginners introduces Python programming fundamentals. The course requires no previous experience — we start from the very beginning! So even if you’ve never written a line of code, we’ll help you build a foundation in data science skills to help you begin your journey to become a successful data professional.
This course focuses on the following:
- Building a foundation in Python — you’ll learn to print text and perform basic arithmetic.
- Discovering how to work with different types of data.
- Basic Python operations like working with variables, processing numerical data and text data, and creating and manipulating lists.
- Python Programming.
- Programming Python Variables.
- Python Data Types: Integers, Floats, Strings.
- Python Lists.
What will you learn
- How to write computer programs using Python.
- How to process numerical data and text data.
- How to save values using variables.
- How to create lists using Python.