In this course, the author demystifies the UX process and shows you how to design your own research plan for creating a seamless digital experience. Once you understand the basics of UX design and have learned to apply different research methods, you’ll be able to help your team solve real problems for just about any digital product.
- A passion for understanding how things work and a desire to create beautiful digital experiences. No previous design experience is required.
- Basics of User Research.
- Plan Your Research — Research Plan.
- Planning and Conducting User Research.
- Final project.
What will you learn
- The basics of user experience research, when to integrate it, and the most common methodologies used.
- To understand the different tools and resources available to anyone looking to conduct their own user research and write your own user research plan.
- To develop hypotheses, and put the right research method into practice depending on the type of problem you’re trying to solve.
- How to choose the right participants for your user research session and how to develop a useful discussion guide so you can obtain the right kind of feedback during the interview phase.
- To organize and process the information you’ve gathered from your interviews and research sessions
- How to create distinct user personas and integrate them into a user journey map.
- How to design a written research plan, develop a discussion guide, and create your own unique user experience for a digital product.