If something unites all the companies in the world, it is the need to optimize the user experience in order to obtain better results and achieve its objectives. Carlos Heredia, better known as «Strike», has spent years dedicating himself to the design, creativity and strategy of all types of consumer brands and making the UX the base on which to build the creation of digital products.
In this introductory course you will learn the basic concepts of the user experience and you will have at your disposal the key tools to develop a professional UX report.
- No prior knowledge of any kind is necessary, since Strike will give you the guidelines to create a UX report from scratch.
- With regard to materials, you will only need a computer with an internet connection. All the apps and programs that you will use during the course are online , so you will not need to install anything.
- Learn more about me.
- Introduction to the UX.
- Analyzing a web page.
- Introduction to analytics.
- Final report.
- Final project.
What will you learn
- What UX is and what is not, debunking some myths and common beliefs.
- To analyze a web page through design and usability patterns.
- To analyze principles of interaction design, hierarchies and positioning of elements and components, and web writing.
- How to make Heuristic evaluations, what it is and how you can take advantage of it for your web project.
- Everything you need to write a professional UX report and give you some tips and recommendations for your project.