In a world that seems to be changing faster than ever, problem-solving skills are essential — but traditional approaches are not always enough. On this course, you’ll explore Creative Problem Solving, discovering how creativity and different approaches can help you in daily life and give you a competitive edge in the workplace.
You’ll learn through doing. You’ll be encouraged to have fun with discussions and assignments. We’ll look at how you can apply creative problem-solving skills in multiple contexts — whether at home, work, or in social situations.
Who is the course for
This course is for anyone looking to boost their confidence when it comes to creative problem-solving, you don’t need any previous experience of the topic.
- What is Creativity.
- How to Use Creativity.
- Creative Problem-Solving Tools: Mind Mapping, & Synectics.
- Creative Problem Solving Tools: Brain Storming, Brain Writing, Six-Thinking hats, & Design Thinking.
What will you learn
- Solve problems creatively.
- Apply creative problem-solving skills.
- Explore creative problem solving.