Навыки, которые вы получите:
Strategic thinking Risk management Organizational culture Project management Business writing
Start your path to a career in project management. In this program, you’ll learn in-demand skills that will have you job-ready in less than six months. No degree or experience is required.
- Foundations of Project Management.
- Project Initiation: Starting a Successful Project.
- Project Planning: Putting It All Together.
- Project Execution: Running the Project.
- Agile Project Management.
- Capstone: Applying Project Management in the Real World.
What will you learn
- Gain an immersive understanding of the practices and skills needed to succeed in an entry-level project management role.
- Learn how to create effective project documentation and artifacts throughout the various phases of a project.
- Learn the foundations of Agile project management, with a focus on implementing Scrum events, building Scrum artifacts, and understanding Scrum roles.
- Practice strategic communication, problem-solving, and stakeholder management through real-world scenarios.