Навыки, которые вы получите:
Unreal engine Game design Разработка игр BSP Unreal Editor
In this course we focus on how to make games without writing traditional code by using Unreal Engine 4 and it’s powerful visual coding system known as Blueprints.
- 64-bit PC capable of running Unreal 4.
- Or a Mac capable of running Unreal 4 (must support Metal).
- About 15GB of free disc space.
- At least 8GB of RAM is recommended.
For those who want to
- Complete beginners with no prior experience.
- Individuals who want to develop games but not write code.
- Developers who want to learn how to use the Unreal Engine.
- Students who have tried coding before but couldn’t make progress.
- Introduction-Marble Ran.
- Crystal Cavern.
- Mars Marine.
- Continuing Your GameDev Journey.
What will you learn
- Create simple complete games to share with friends.
- Develop using the Unreal Engine 4 editor.
- Learn to program using Blueprints, without needing to write code.
- Create and package playable game projects.
- Model basic levels in BSP.
- Understand how to use the Unreal Editor interface.