In this class you are going to learn how to create AAA looking scene in Unreal Engine 5 from scratch. This class is not for beginners as I will not teach the basics of Unreal Engine 5.
You should be able to know how to navigate and have basic knowledge of the Unreal Engine 5 Interface. I’ve include the asset files in an archive attached to this class. Keep in mind that Ray and R2D2 models are with non-commercial license. You can’t use those models in a commercial project, just in personal only.
- How To Generate Ideas.
- Scene Setup.
- Scene Block Out.
- Create the Scene.
- Final Touches.
- Asset Files.
What will you learn
- How to generate ideas.
- The basic idea behind blocking out your scene.
- Learn how to use Quixel Megascans in Unreal Engine 5.
- Setup great lightning, atmosphere, fog and more.
- Render a final image from Unreal Engine 5.
- By the end of the course, you’ll be very confident. You will be able to create complete 3D environment from scratch.