Build 3 simple mobile games using the free Unity game engine. Learn all the ways mobile games differ from pc games (including touch inputs, push notifications, ads for revenue, screen resolutions and layouts and more).
Develop your own awesome mobile games and publish them on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Basic understanding of Unity and C#.
- Either a windows or mac computer.
- An android or apple phone is not necessary for the course but needed if you want to test your game.
For those who want to
- Anyone interested in mobile game development.
- Introduction & Setup.
- Ball Launcher.
- Simple Driving.
- Asteroid Avoider.
- Publishing Preparation.
- Continuing Your GameDev Journey.
What will you learn
- How to develop games for mobile devices (phones and tablets) using Unity.
- Use Unity’s mobile simulator to test the resolution and layout for all of the most popular mobile devicesImplement touch controls using Unity’s new input system.
- How to implement ads for mobile games.
- How to use push notifications for mobile games.
- How to use deploy your games to mobile devices for testing and playing.
- How to prepare and submit your game to be published on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store