This course will help you understand what you can do to achieve your best TOEFL test score. Instructors will guide you through each section (Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing) and, using archived past test questions, will explain the kinds of questions you can expect. You will receive valuable advice, including how to register for the test, how it is scored and how to prepare for test day.
For those who want to
- Study at an institution or university.
- Have scholarships and professional certification.
- Track their progress.
- Apply for visas in certain countries.
What you’ll learn
- How to improve your English language skills.
- How to effectively navigate the four sections of the TOEFL test: Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing.
- Tips to help you prepare for the TOEFL test.
- How the TOEFL test is scored.
- How to use your TOEFL test scores for employment, study, visas and scholarships.
- Ways to manage your time during the test.
- Where to find additional resources about the TOEFL test.
- How to register for the TOEFL test.