In this course, bestselling author and productivity expert Dave Crenshaw offers best practices for anyone who works full-time or occasionally from home. Dave begins by showing how to set up a dedicated workspace for maximum productivity, including tips on setting up your computer to ensure you stay focused. Then Dave walks through how to craft your daily schedule for peak productivity and plan meaningful breaks to avoid burnout. He explains how to collaborate with remote coworkers, including how to use virtual meetings productively. Finally, Dave offers advice for working parents and other caregivers who might be balancing professional and personal responsibilities in the home.
- Establishing Your Home Base.
- Crafting Your Schedule.
- Communicating Productively.
- Considerations for Working Parents and Caregivers.
What will you learn
- Create a productinve environment by limiting distractions.
- Evaluate and choose the best technology to increase you productivity.
- Differentiate between constant effort and healthy working rhythm.
- Define expectations around communicating while remaining responsive.
- Identify the benefits of relationship building.
- Learn how to manage interruptions and emergencies at home.