Навыки, которые вы получите:
Public relations Communication Organizational culture Управление командой
This course will equip you with everything you need to become an expert public relations professional. It’s packed full of case studies, statistics, checklists, templates and practical activities that bring the theory to life.
- Introduction PR.
- Research and planning.
- Generation ideas.
- Media relations.
- Social media.
- Other PR tactics.
- Writing for PR.
- Strategic PR planning.
- Issues management and crisis communications.
- PR, ethics and the law.
- Your PR career.
What will you learn
- How to build a PR strategy that generates leads, makes your brand famous, builds a community and attracts customers.
- How to use PR to increase traffic to your website.
- How to manage, implement and measure the success of your PR strategy.
- How to present your PR strategy to stakeholders, get buy-in and secure budgets.
- How to persuade journalists and influencers to endorse your company.
- How to use social media, video, content and traditional media to gain publicity.
- How to enter awards and increase your chances of winning.
- How to launch your PR career, including finding a job and choosing a specialism.
- How to write for PR.
- How to generate your own media stories.
- How to manage a crisis / handle negative publicity.
- How to build authority and thought leadership through the media.
- How to find out which journalists are worth targeting.
- Get help from the instructor and a community of seasoned PR pros by joining our exclusive Facebook group