Learn the core skills that make up the entire Product Management process, from ideation to market research to wireframing to prototyping to user stories to Product Management leadership. I designed this course to be easily understood by people who are new to Product Management.
In addition to mastering the core skills, you’ll actively apply it by learning popular Product Management tools like Workflowy, Axure, Pivotal Tracker. You will get a chance to build out one of your own product ideas through 10 step-by-step exercises complete with working files and sample templates. At the end of the course, you’ll have a product spec with a feature backlog, wireframes, and an interactive prototype.
Ever wonder how organizations like Apple, NASA, and Ticketmaster design their products? You will know after taking this course. You’ll be getting a condensed knowledge transfer from a 8 year Product Management veteran who has led teams at those prestigious organizations and has launched over a dozen products used by millions of users daily. You’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at several real life examples of wildly successful products and learn the secret sauce.
Who is this course for
- «Accidental» Product Managers who want to succeed at their job.
- People who want to transition into a Product Management career.
- Entrepreneurs who want to learn the process on how to build a killer product.
- Jr. Product Managers who want to learn how to be irreplaceable at their job.
- Introduction to product management.
- The product development process.
- How to come up with a killer product idea.
- Finding a market fit.
- Case study — The NASA app.
- Building empathy to relate to your users.
- Testing and validating your product idea.
- Shaping the product.
- How to make beautiful wireframes.
- How to write great user stories.
- Product management leadership.
- How to get miltiplate product management job offers.
- Bonus section.
What you will learn
- Learn core skills that make up the entire Product Management process. From ideation to market research to wireframing to prototyping to user stories to leadership.
- Discover the secret method behind how Apple creates laser-focused products.
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at case studies like the NASA app (over 10 million downloads) and Getaround ($0 to $200 million valuation in 5 years).
- Quickly test and validate your product idea over a weekend.
- Hack the Product Management interview process and stand out from the competition.
- Become an Agile Product Owner and learn how to use industry-standard tools like Pivotal Tracker, Axure, and Popplet.
- Build your product portfolio with 10 step-by-step exercises that will take your product idea from concept to spec.
- Analyze the market landscape, discover weaknesses in your competitors, spots trends that will hyper-grow your product.
- Effectively lead developers / designers and manage stakeholders.