Learn the six habits of the most successful people in history. Hal Elrod describes how they changed his life — and how they can change yours, too — in this course adapted from the podcast How to Be Awesome at Your Job. Elrod is one of the highest rated keynote speakers in America, creator of one of the fastest growing and most engaged online communities in existence, and author of one of the bestselling books in the world, The Miracle Morning. Here he describes approaches for silence that generate new ideas, explains how NOT to do affirmations, and reveals the impact of tiny amounts of exercise. Plus, learn how to do simple practices, like reading and scribing, to introspect and become a better version of yourself.
- Six practices to get back on track.
- Practice silence for greater clarity.
- Stay relaxed but attentive in your silence.
- Make truthful affirmations.
- Craft your affirmations as commitments.
- Use visualization to motivate yourself.
- Boost your energy with morning exercise.
- Read a few pages each day.
- Clarify your priorities by journaling.
- Appreciate your current place in the journey.