You will learn how to create beautiful mobile & web user interfaces that you can then turn into live prototypes with the help of Figma.
Figma is a leading design software, helping teams and individuals create designs faster and more efficiently. Figma is free and you can use it right on your web browser, on Mac and Windows.
Who is this course for
- You’re in the right place if any of these apply to you: You’re interested in user interface & user experience design (UI/UX) but not sure where to start.
- You’re an entrepreneur with an app idea and want to turn your idea from a sketch to a realistic mockup and prototype.
- You want to brush up your design skills to get the job that you want at companies like Airbnb, Google, Apple, etc.
- You’re already designing and want to jump into Figma and take your designs to the next level.
- You’re interested in earning income as a freelance designer. You simply want to enter a new career path, and graphic design has interested you.
- Learning all about Figma. Understanding why Figma is great. Signing Up for Figma. Going over the basics of the software. Importing Files from Sketch. Creating Frames, Shapes, and exploring with Drawing Tools.
- Designing a Full Mobile Mockup. Designing the Mobile App UI for a laundry delivery service called Clean Kangaroo. Creating reusable design components. Using constraints to create responsive designs for any size mobile device. Applying easy-to-change styles for colours and typography. Turning our mockup into an interactive prototype. Testing our prototype on a real device. Sharing & Exporting our designs. Working live with a team inside Figma.
- Designing a Simple Web App Mockup. Designing a 3-Page Web App UI for Clean Kangaroo. Using Auto-Layout to create smart dynamic designs. Filling in our designs with sample data using Plugins.
What will you learn
- How to use Figma on the web & desktop.
- Designing full mobile & web mockups (UI Design).
- Creating great experiences with applications of UX Design.
- Building interactive prototypes to share with co-workers and clients.
- Seeing your prototypes live on your own mobile phone.
- Creating easy-to-tweak designs using re-usable components & styles.
- How to pick colour schemes and unique typography for your designs.
- Working with your clients/team right within Figma.