The Business Analytics specialization is targeted towards aspiring managers, senior managers, and business executives who wish to have a well-rounded knowledge of business analytics that integrates the areas of data science, analytics and business decision making. The courses in this Specialization will focus on strategy, methods, tools, and applications that are widely used in business.
- Introduction to Business Analytics with R.
- Introduction to Business Analytics: Communicating with Data.
- Tools for Exploratory Data Analysis in Business.
- Machine Learning Algorithms with R in Business Analytics.
- Applying Data Analytics in Marketing.
- Applying Data Analytics in Accounting.
What will you learn
- How to process data using R and RStudio. You will also explore the interaction between business principles and data analytics.
- The ability to appraise the value of datasets for addressing business problems using summary statistics and data visualizations
- Competence in operating business analytic software applications for exploratory data analysis.
- Development of an analytic mindset for approaching business problems.