This is a course that is perfect as an introductory one for individuals and students who are interested in becoming cyber security or information security professionals.
It is also ideal for students who just want to have a well rounded knowledge about the basic concepts used in the world of information security.
- You should know how to use a computer.
- You should know how to use the internet.
For those who want to
- Students who want to learn the basics of computer and cyber security.
- Students who want to become IT or Cyber Security Experts.
- Gen Ceral Introduction to IT & Cyber Security.
- Hacker -Who are They.
- Cyber Security at the Work Place.
- Cyber Warfare and Cyber Attacks Against Companies.
- Extras and Conclusion.
What will you learn
- Understand the basic concepts and terminologies used in the information and cyber security fields.
- Take up entry roles for IT and Cybersecurity Positions.
- Differentiate between the various forms of malware and how they affect computers and networks.
- Understand how hackers actually hack.