This Team workflows in JIRA course is intended to give you some tips, tricks and techniques you can use right away to work better in JIRA. We’ll use a project-based approach to build a workflow that allows a dev team to send issues to a QA team and then have the QA team send them back through JIRA’s agile boards.
Along the way, we’ll learn about many of JIRA’s features including agile boards, filters, permissions, workflows, schemes, and many more.
This course is perfect for JIRA administrators and anyone who’s familiar with JIRA but wants to learn some new tips and tricks for building team workflows in JIRA.
Who is this course for
- Anyone who is familiar with JIRA basics and wants to learn ways to build a practical workflow for teams.
- This is targeted at JIRA administrators, not JIRA end users.
- Course Introduction.
- Teamworks in Jira.
- Course conclusion.
What you will learn
- Customize JIRA’s agile features.
- Understand workflows in JIRA better.
- Be able to customize JIRA’s agile boards.