In this course you will learn how to work with data in iOS. Data is the key ingredient for any functional app and one must learn how to properly display it to the user. You will learn how to use tables and collection views to display data to users, and how to use Core Data to build more robust, data-driven applications.
Every app must have data. Making web requests is by far the most common thing you will do as an iOS developer. You will learn how to get your apps working with servers and external data. Throughout the course, you will create a ToDo app, including learning how to decode data from a web server as well as how to make POST requests.
- Coder Swag App: Working With Tables.
- Goal Post App: Working With Core Data.
- ToDo App: Network Requests & APIs.
- Decoding, Async, & POST Requests.
What will you learn
- How to create memory-efficient tables and display data in a list.
- How to model data and create database relationships.
- How to persist and fetch data.
- How to use APIs and communicate with web servers.