This Specialization is intented for beginning to intermediate software developers seeking to develop knowledge and skill in implementing testing techniques and tools in the development of their projects. Through four courses, you will cover black-box and white-box testing, automated testing, web & mobile testing, and formal testing theory and techniques, which will prepare to you to plan and perform effective testing of your software.
- Introduction to Software Testing.
- Black-box and White-box Testing.
- Introduction to Automated Analysis.
- Web and Mobile Testing with Selenium.
What will you learn
- Distinguish between verification and validation describing the key differences between them.
- Measure the fault-finding effectiveness of a functional test suite using mutation testing.
- Write automated functional tests for both front-end and back-end code.
- Defend program correctness through the use of formal methods, specifically proof obligations and model checking.