In this Specialization, you’ll learn about managing tasks and events within a Sprint, Scrum terminology and roles, Scrum reporting, and managing risks. We’ll discuss Story Points and User Stories, scaling Scrum, Continuous Integration, test-Driven Development (TDD), and Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
Throughout this Specialization, you’ll create a plan for Continuous Integration, define your cross-functional team functions, and design a plan for practicing DevOps using Cloud and Virtualization. Because Scrum is a collaborative effort, you will be working and communicating with others in the course to discuss approaches and styles.
- Introduction to Scrum Master Training.
- Scrum Master Certification: Scrum Methodologies.
- Scrum Master Certification: Scaling Agile and the Team-of-Teams.
- Combining Scrum with Other Agile Methodologies.
What will you learn
- How to differentiate between Waterfall and Agile.
- Scrum terminology and roles.
- Managing tasks and events within a Sprint.
- What velocity is, how to track it, and how velocity points are determined.