In Remote Work Revolution for Everyone, you will learn to excel in the virtual-work landscape. You will learn how to build trust, increase productivity, use digital tools intelligently, and remain fully aligned with your remote team.
Using the Harvard Business School case method of real-world examples, Professor Tsedal Neeley will not only provide actionable recommendations but also explain the theories and concepts behind them.
You will learn how to build trust, increase productivity, use digital tools intelligently, and remain fully aligned with your remote team. By the end of the course, you will create actionable steps to «relaunch» your team—focusing on new ways to stay connected, be collaborative, and remain productive—while meeting your own personal and organizational goals.
Remote Work Revolution for Everyone will teach you best practices for working remotely. This course is based on Professor Neeley’s book— The Remote Work Revolution: Succeeding from Anywhere.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the key elements of remote work and use your knowledge to successfully navigate the remote work environment.
- Develop strategies for yourself and your team, improving productivity, communication, and collaboration.
- Understand the types of trust required to be successful in remote working environments—and how to build it.
- Learn how to select the right digital tools to increase productivity and access to team members.
- Implement practices that will allow you to be an effective leader and successfully manage a remote team.
- Create a plan to relaunch your team into successful remotely working contributors.