Python Scripting allows programmers to build applications easily and rapidly. This course is an introduction to Python scripting, which focuses on the concepts of Python.
It will help you to perform operations on variable types. You will learn the importance of Python in real time environment and will be able to develop applications based on the Object-Oriented Programming concept.
Online Self Learning Courses are designed for self-directed training, allowing participants to begin at their convenience with structured training and review exercises to reinforce learning.
You’ll learn through videos, PPTs and complete assignments, projects and other activities designed to enhance learning outcomes, all at times that are most convenient to you.
Who is this course for
- Programmers, Developers,Technical Leads,Architects.
- Business Analysts.
- Data Scientists, Data Analysts.
- Introduction to Python. Give a brief idea of what Python is and touch on the basics.
- Sequences and File Operations. Learn different types of sequence structures, related operations, and their usage. Also learn diverse ways of opening, reading, and writing to files.
- Deep Dive — Functions, OOPs, Modules, Errors and Exceptions. In this module, you will learn how to create generic python scripts, how to address errors/exceptions in code, and finally how to extract/filter content using regex.
- Introduction to NumPy & Pandas. This Module helps you get familiar with the basics of statistics, different types of measures and probability distributions, and the supporting libraries in Python that assist in these operations.
- Data visualization. In this module, you will learn in detail about data visualization.
What will you learn
- After completing this course, you will be able to:Know the concepts related to Python as a programming language.
- Comprehend the Scripting concepts.
- Understand the importance of Python in real time environment.
- Understand data types, operators, decision making statements and loops.
- Create and execute functions and modules (Boto3).
- Create networking application with proper GUI.
- Develop applications based on Object Oriented Programming.