This course will help you level up your data science skills by introducing you to more advanced techniques that are essential for data analysis and cleaning.
Explore real-world data about artwork at the Museum of Modern Art, and learn to manipulate text, clean messy data, and more. You will unlock the true power of Python as we dive into object-oriented programming (OOP) and how it relates to data science.
This course focuses on the following:
- Developing intermediate Python techniques to clean and analyze text data.
- Introducing key Python concepts like object-oriented programming, classes, instances, attributes, and methods.
- Building proficiency in data analysis, loops, and working with dates and times in Python.
- Cleaning and Preparing Data in Python.
- Python Data Analysis Basics.
- Object-Oriented Python.
- Working with Dates and Times in Python.
- Guided Project: Exploring Hacker News Posts.
What will you learn
- How to сlean and analyze text data.
- How to process dates and times.
- How to define object-oriented programming in Python.