This Professional Certificate is intended for anyone who is seeking to develop the job-ready skills, tools, and portfolio for an entry-level data analyst or data scientist position. Through these eight online courses, you will dive into the role of a data analyst or data scientist and develop the essential skills you need work with a range of data sources and apply powerful tools, including Excel, Cognos Analytics, and the R programming language, towards becoming a data driven practitioner, and gaining a competitive edge in the job market.
- Introduction to Data Analytics.
- Excel Basics for Data Analysis.
- Data Visualization and Dashboards with Excel and Cognos.
- Introduction to R Programming for Data Science.
- SQL for Data Science with R.
- Data Analysis with R.
- Data Visualization with R.
- Data Science with R — Capstone Project.
What will you learn
- Utilize Excel spreadsheets to perform a variety of data analysis tasks like data wrangling, using pivot tables, data mining, & creating charts
- Create relational databases and tables, query data, sort, filter and aggregate result sets using SQL and R from JupyterLab
- Complete the data analysis process, including data preparation, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, using R, R Studio, and Jupyter
- Communicate your data findings using various data visualization techniques including, charts, plots & interactive dashboards with Cognos and R Shiny