This program is suitable for learners entering the workforce and professionals switching careers. You should be comfortable working with computers, be willing to develop new technical skills, and enjoy collaborative problem solving and communicating solutions.
By the end of this program, you will have completed a real-world security breach hands-on project and applied concepts through industry tool virtual labs to provide you with the confidence to start a career in cybersecurity.
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks.
- Cybersecurity Roles, Processes & Operating System Security.
- Cybersecurity Compliance Framework & System Administration.
- Network Security & Database Vulnerabilities.
- Penetration Testing, Incident Response and Forensics.
- Cyber Threat Intelligence.
- Cybersecurity Capstone: Breach Response Case Studies.
- IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Assessment.
What will you learn
- Develop knowledge of cybersecurity analyst tools including data protection; endpoint protection; SIEM; and systems and network fundamentals.
- Learn about key compliance and threat intelligence topics important in today’s cybersecurity landscape.
- Gain skills for incident responses and forensics with real-world cybersecurity case studies.
- Get hands-on experience to develop skills via industry specific and open source Security tools.