Learn Spanish language online at your own pace. Whether you are learning Spanish to study or work abroad, this program will help you get started. The learn Spanish program will give you a general understanding of common words and phrases as well as basic grammar, Spanish pronunciation and conversation skills, allowing you to communicate in everyday situations according to the A2 proficiency level (elementary) as described in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL, Council of Europe).
These Spanish language courses have been developed using an innovative language learning methodology that lets English speakers develop their language skills while they have fun practicing everyday situations.
- Getting Started. Learn Spanish and explore Spanish culture in this introductory language course, designed for English speakers.
- One Step Further. Beginners course for learners of Spanish that focuses not only on language, but also on cultural aspects, specifically designed for English speakers.
- Getting there. Beginners course for learners of Spanish that focuses not only on language but also on cultural aspects, specifically designed for English speakers.
What you will learn
- Basic vocabulary for everyday situations.
- Regular and irregular Spanish verbs in present, past and future.
- Basic grammatical structures.
- Basic conversational skills.