A PMI-PBA course is suitable for business analysts, business managers and members of their team, business change managers and project managers. This PMI-PBA course consists of 8 self-paced interactive modules spread over 46 bite-size episodes which cover the full PMI-PBA exam content outline.
- Introduction to business analysis.
- Role of the business analyst.
- Needs assessments.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Requirements elicitation.
- Requirements analysis.
- Requirements traceability and monitoring.
- Solution evaluation.
What will you learn
- The role of a business analyst.
- Techniques for performing needs assessments.
- How to effectively engage with stakeholders.
- Techniques and methods used in eliciting, analysing, tracing and monitoring business requirements.
- Techniques to use to evaluate business solutions.