Knowing yourself, your team, your manager, and your organization are keys to personal and business success. What were once labeled soft skills are now modern requirements in today’s workplace — especially if you are trying to get in the door or are already leading a team.
Who is this course for
- Job Seeker. You will create a usable cover letter with feedback from your peers as well as develop exceptional responses to some of the most common, yet challenging interview questions. We will get you the skills to help get in the door.
- Team Member. You will develop an action plan to confront your personality weaknesses and highlight your strengths so you can ace your annual review. We will also cover strategies that will help you uncover your true worth so you can ask with more confidence. We will get you the skills to get ahead.
- Manager. You will create an effective action plan for an employee, team, or organization based on your new knowledge of personality types and you will create a 360 degree review plan to better identify your strengths and weaknesses. We will get you the skills to rise above the rest.
- Get In: Know yourself.
- Get Ahead: Know others.
- Get Ahead: Know others: Lesson Choices.
- Rise Above the Rest: Moving from «them» to «us».
- Rise Above the Rest: Moving from «them» to «us»: Lesson Choices.