You’ll start this course by learning how NumPy can streamline your data science workflow with new techniques, like vectorized operations, ndarrays, and boolean indexing. You’ll then discover how pandas can super-charge your data exploration, preparation, and analysis before synthesizing your new knowledge by completing a data analysis project.
This course focuses on the following topics:
- Building foundational knowledge of the most popular Python libraries, NumPy & pandas.
- Learning new coding concepts, like vectorized operations, boolean indexing, and more.
- Optimizing your data science workflow and building proficiency in data analysis.
- Introduction to NumPy.
- Boolean Indexing with NumPy.
- Introduction to pandas.
- Exploring Data with Pandas: Fundamentals.
- Exploring Data with Pandas: Intermediate.
- Data Cleaning Basics.
- Guided Project: Exploring eBay Car Sales Data
What will you learn
- How to improve your workflow using vectorized operations.
- How to analyze data using pandas and NumPy.
- How to select data by value using Boolean indexing.