This course features hundreds of videos with dozens of custom diagrams to help you understand how React and Redux work. No prior experience with either is necessary. Through tireless, patient explanations and many interesting practical examples, you’ll learn the fundamentals of building dynamic and live web apps using React.
Each topic included in this course is added incrementally, to make sure that you have a solid foundation of knowledge. You’ll find plenty of discussion added in to help you understand exactly when and where to use each feature of React and Redux.
Who is this course for
- Programmers looking to learn React.
- Developers who want to grow out of just using jQuery.
- Engineers who have researched React but have had trouble mastering some concepts.
- Let’s dive in!
- Building content with JSX.
- Communicating with props.
- Structuring apps with class-based components.
- State in React components.
- Understanding lifecycle methods.
- Handling user input with forms and events.
- Making API requests with React.
- Building lists of records.
- Using ref’s for DOM access.
What will you learn
- Build amazing single page applications with React JS and Redux.
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring Redux applications.
- Realize the power of building composable components.
- Be the engineer who explains how Redux works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well.