hroughout the program, you’ll get to practice your new skills through hands-on projects. Our projects offer an opportunity to apply marketing data analysis practically, such as: identifying data sources; using Python to sort data; using Tableau to visualize results; evaluating advertising effectiveness; optimizing the sales funnel; optimizing marketing campaigns using Meta Ads Manager.
- Marketing Analytics Foundation.
- Introduction to Data Analytics.
- Statistics for Marketing.
- Data Analytics Methods for Marketing.
- Marketing Analytics with Meta.
- Meta Marketing Science Certification Exam.
What will you learn
- How to collect, sort, evaluate, and visualize marketing data.
- How to design experiments and test hypotheses to evaluate advertising effectiveness.
- How to summarize and analyze data using marketing analytics methods.
- How to use Meta Ads Manager to test ad effectiveness and evaluate the results.