Навыки, которые вы получите:
Cash flow Financial analysis Balance sheet Financial statement
It is a practice-based course since you can 'learn finance only by doing'.
Who is this course for
- Entrepreneurs, working professionals, college Students, anyone interesting in understanding easily, quckly and in a highly practical manner Finance.
- For the best possible understanding of this course, it’s highly recommended that students complete all exercises since the best way to understand finance is through practicing.
- Those who have little or no undestanding of business finance, those with prior finance knowledge who have not used finance for quite some time and those who attend or have attended theoretical finance courses and need to get a more practical understanding.
- The income statement.
- Cash and Accural accounting method.
- The balance sheet.
- Statement of cash flows.
- Financial analysis methods.
What will you learn
- Understand the purpose and usefulness of the three major financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows).
- Practice on how to prepare Income Statements by the use of a variety of exercises and templates.
- Understand how the Accrual and Cash accounting methods recognize revenue and expenses.
- Practice on recognizing revenue and expenses based on Accrual and Cash Accounting with real business examples.
- Understand in the Balance Sheet the different categories and individual financial accounts, apply the accounting equation and prepare balance sheets.
- Practice on the preparation of the Statement of Cash Flows by the use of exercises and templates.
- Explore the benefits of different financial analysis methods, such as trend analysis, vertical analysis and variance analysis for effective decision making
- Practice on Financial Analysis Methods by the use of exercises and templates, draw conclusions, and make decisions to improve financial performance.
- Consider different methods by which a business may be financed at its early or later stages.