Навыки, которые вы получите:
Udacity’s Intro to Programming is your first step towards careers in Web and App Development, Machine Learning, Data Science, AI, and more! This program is perfect for beginners.
- You are self-driven and motivated to learn. Participation in this program requires consistently meeting project deadlines and devoting at least 10 hours per week to your work.
- You can communicate fluently and professionally in written and spoken English.
- You have access to a computer with a broadband connection, on which you’ll install a professional code/text editor (e.g. Sublime Text or Atom).
- You can independently solve and describe your solution to a math or programming problem.
For those who want to
- Get extensive practice with hands-on exercises and projects that demonstrate your grasp of coding fundamentals, and build confidence in your ability to think and problem-solve like a programmer.
- Intro to Web Development.
- Intro to Programming with Python I.
- Intro to Programming with Python II.
What will you learn
- How to make basic web pages using HyperText Markup Language (HTML) and how to add style to your pages with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Core programming concepts and fundamental Python syntax by writing code to make a virtual «turtle» robot draw colorful shapes on the screen.
- How to write Python functions, run Python from a Command-Line Interface (CLI), manipulate strings and lists, and refactor your code to improve its structure and make it more modular.
- How to work with files on your computer’s disk, how to retrieve data using a web API, and how to use Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) to create your own classes, objects, and methods.