Навыки, которые вы получите:
Master SQL, the core language for Big Data analysis, and enable insight-driven decision-making and strategy for your business.
- Familiarity with Operating systems (Windows and MacOS).
- Familiarity and comfort using word processing programs (Microsoft Word, Google Docs, PDF).
- Comfortable using presentation software (PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides).
- Comfortable using Spreadsheet programs (Microsoft Excel, Google Spreadsheets).
- Comfortable identifying the type of data held in a data table.
For those who want to
- Master SQL.
- Make decisions based on analysis.
- Introduction to SQL.
- PROJECT -Deforestation Exploration.
- Management of Relational & Non-Relational Databases.
- PROJECT — Udiddit, A Social News Aggregator.
What will you learn
- How to execute core SQL commands to define.
- Select, manipulate, control access, aggregate and join data and data tables.
- Understand when and how to use subqueries, several window functions, as well as partitions to complete complex tasks.
- Clean data, optimize SQL queries, and write select advanced JOINs to enhance analysis performance.
- Explain which cases you would want to use particular SQL commands, and apply the results from queries to address business problems.
- Build normalized, consistent, and performant relational data models.
- Use SQL Database Definition Language (DDL) to create the data schemas designed in Postgres and apply SQL Database Manipulation Language (DML) to migrate data from a denormalized schema to a normalized one.
- Understand the tradeoffs between relational databases and their non-relational counterparts, and justify which one is best for different scenarios.
- Learn about MongoDB and Redis to get an understanding of the differences in behaviors and requirements for non-relational databases.