Навыки, которые вы получите:
HTML CSS GitHub Responsive design Flexbox
One of the best ways to start coding is by building websites. Whether you want to tweak your business’s site, hone your web development skills, or learn to collaborate with developers, this Skill Path will help you get there.
For those who want to
- Get started with coding.
- Create a personal website.
- Learn the basics of web dev.
- Beginner HTML.
- Beginner CSS.
- How to Build Websites on Your Own Computer.
- Intermediate CSS: Colors and Typography.
- Intermediate CSS: Layout and Positioning.
- Responsive Design and Accessibility.
- Advanced CSS: Flexbox and CSS Transitions.
- Finishing Touches and Publishing a Website.
- Learn How to Build Websites Capstone Project.
What will you learn
- Gain a basic understanding of web development languages by building real sites from scratch.
- Skip the website builders and design exactly what you want with your own layouts, colors, and even animation.
- When it’s time to make your idea real, you’ll be able to launch it online.