Start creating your own professional web applications. This course will teach you the tools engineering teams use to make their code portable across browsers, optimized for loading, and efficiently served to users. These tools are used by most companies, but usually have to be learned on the job. Get a head start by adding to your Web Development toolchain.
- Welcome to Learn Build Tools.
- Introduction to Build Tools.
- Browser Compatibility and Transpilation.
- Building Apps with Webpack.
- Building Apps with Esbuild, Parcel, and Vite.
- Next Steps.
What will you learn
- What build tools are and why professional engineering teams use them.
- How to use common tools, concepts, and processes you’ll need on the job.
- How build tools create code that is optimized for loading and portable across browsers.
- How to set up these tools for your existing projects.