Навыки, которые вы получите:
R SQL Data cleansing Data collection Data аnаlysis Data ethics
Data analytics is the collection, transformation, and organization of data in order to draw conclusions, make predictions, and drive informed decision making. Over 8 courses, gain in-demand skills that prepare you for an entry-level job. You’ll learn from Google employees whose foundations in data analytics served as launchpads for their own careers. At under 10 hours per week, you can complete the certificate in less than 6 months. You’ll prepare yourself for jobs that include junior or associate data analyst, database administrator, and more. Upon completion of the certificate, you can directly apply for jobs with Google and over 150 U.S. employers, including Walmart, Best Buy, Astreya.
- Foundations: Data, Data, Everywhere.
- Ask Questions to Make Data-Driven Decisions.
- Prepare Data for Exploration.
- Process Data from Dirty to Clean.
- Analyze Data to Answer Questions.
- Share Data Through the Art of Visualization.
- Data Analysis with R Programming.
- Google Data Analytics Capstone: Complete a Case Study.
What will you learn
- Gain an immersive understanding of the practices and processes used by a junior or associate data analyst in their day-to-day job.
- Understand how to clean and organize data for analysis, and complete analysis and calculations using spreadsheets, SQL and R programming.
- Learn key analytical skills (data cleaning, analysis, & visualization) and tools (spreadsheets, SQL, R programming, Tableau).
- Learn how to visualize and present data findings in dashboards, presentations and commonly used visualization platforms.