This course is for absolute Kubernetes beginners.
With zero knowledge about Kubernetes, once you take this course and complete all of the hands-on coding exercises, you will be ready to deploy your own applications on a Kubernetes platform.
You will start your journey as a beginner and go through 10 simple, step-by-step lectures. Each lecture and demo is designed to give you the time to fully grasp all of the concepts. The most important part of the course is the series of hands-on coding exercises that accompany each major concept.
But, lectures alone won’t give you the skills you need to make it as a DevOps engineer. In this course, you will learn by doing. Each exercise will help you make sure you have truly mastered the concepts and will help have the confidence to apply your Kubernetes knowledge in real-world situations.
- Basic System Administration.
- Have access to a laptop or system to setup Kubernetes.
For those who want to
- Beginners in Containers.
- Beginners in Orchestration.
- System Administrators.
- Project Managers.
What will you learn
- Gain basic understanding of Kubernetes Fundamentals.
- Develop Kubernetes Configuration Files in YAML.
- Deploy Kubernetes Cluster on local systems.
- Deploy Kubernetes on Cloud — Google Cloud Platform.
- Deploy Applications on Kubernetes.
- Setup ReplicaSets, Services and Deployments on Kubernetes