An ideal course for those who are learning Korean for the first time! Learn to read Hangul and form basic sentences! This course is for those who are learning Korean for the first time. In this course, we’re going to learn the following.
Learn to read 한글 (Hangul), the Korean alphabet system.
Learn to write 한글.
Learn what honorific language is and its importance in Korean language.
Learn the basics of Korean sentence structure.
Learn the be-verb in Korean and begin forming simple sentences.
As well as giving you an in-depth explanation of all the basic concepts in Korean, you will be guided through reading and speaking practices, so when you’re watching the lectures, try to find yourself in a quiet place so you can practice speaking (or at least whisper quietly).
- Tense consonants, W-glides and CVC combintations.
- Korean sentence structure.
What will you learn
- Students taking this course will learn to read Hangul, the Korean alphabet system.
- Students taking this course will learn some basic grammar and learn about the Korean sentence structure.
- Students taking this course will learn to write Hangul.
- Students taking this course will be able to form simple sentences using the Korean be-verb.