This program builds on your IT foundations to help you take your career to the next level. It’s designed to teach you how to program with Python and how to use Python to automate common system administration tasks. You’ll also learn to use Git and GitHub, troubleshoot and debug complex problems, and apply automation at scale by using configuration management and the Cloud.
- Crash Course on Python.
- Using Python to Interact with the Operating System.
- Introduction to Git and GitHub.
- Troubleshooting and Debugging Techniques.
- Configuration Management and the Cloud.
- Automating Real-World Tasks with Python.
What will you learn
- Automate tasks by writing Python scripts.
- Use Git and GitHub for version control.
- Manage IT resources at scale, both for physical machines and virtual machines in the cloud.
- Analyze real-world IT problems and implement the appropriate strategies to solve those problems.