In this course, you’ll learn how to create a GDD from the beginning with Arturo Monedero, videogame developer with over 20 years of experience designing games for all kinds of players. This course is ideal as a first approach to videogame design, as it will give you the keys and guides to start creating your own games.
- A pencil and grid sheet for sketches, ideas and concepts, as well as access to Google Drive suite for free tools.
- The knowledge in videogames at the consumer level; the more you have played, the easier it will be to understand general concepts for their creation.
- Basic concepts.
- General Documents.
- Main Documents.
- End of the GDD.
- Final project.
What will you learn
- To organize the required documentation needed to create a video game.
- To define the behavior of the main character in detail, the design of the main mechanics of the game and enemies (if any).
- To structure dialogues, sound and the steps to follow after creating your GDD.
- To create an agile GDD that allows a whole team to access its documentation and a clear vision of what their mission will be.
- To create the necessary information so that the production department can have the data to create a business plan and be able to define the tasks necessary for the production of your video game.