In this course, Mario Ferrer, a key player in the expansion of UX Writing in Spanish-speaking countries, teaches you how to better use words when creating apps for products or services through their interface, to help people find what they are looking for. He shows you what microcopy is and how these texts can make the difference for those using your app.
- A computer and a free Figma account to create the wireframes of your screens.
- Introduction to UX Writing.
- Basic principles.
- Write for user experience.
- Final project.
What will you learn
- How people interact with words that they see on their screens and why it is important to understand how our brain processes information to write good microcopy that reduces the mental effort of those using your app.
- How to ensure your texts fulfill the basic concepts of UX Writing: clear, concise, useful, and human.
- To solve problems with your microcopy for different types of interactions such as onboardings, error messages, pages without content, notifications, etc.