This course is primarily aimed at those learners interested in any of the following roles: Software Engineer, Software Engineer in Test, Test Automation Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Software Developer, Programmer, Computer Enthusiast. We expect that you should have an understanding of the Java programming language (or any similar object-oriented language and the ability to pick up Java syntax quickly) and some knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Testing Foundations.
- Testing in the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Writing Good Unit Tests.
What will you learn
- You will gain an understanding of the theory of testing.
- You will practice writing tests for a variety of quality intent, including code coverage, defect finding, and statistical testing.
- You will develop test plans to guide the testing stage of the software development lifecycle.
- You will create defect reports to provide transparency and understanding to supervisors, colleagues, and users.