This four-course Specialization will help you gain the introductory skills to succeed in an in-demand career in machine learning and data science. After completing this program, you’ll be able to realize the potential of machine learning algorithms and artificial intelligence in different business scenarios. You’ll be able to identify when to use machine learning to explain certain behaviors and when to use it to predict future outcomes. You’ll also learn how to evaluate your machine learning models and to incorporate best practices.
- Some related experience required.
- Exploratory Data Analysis for Machine Learning.
- Supervised Machine Learning: Regression.
- Supervised Machine Learning: Classification.
- Unsupervised Machine Learning.
What you will learn
- Understand the potential applications of machine learning.
- Identify opportunities to leverage machine learning in your organization or career.
- Gain technical skills like SQL, machine learning modelling, supervised and unsupervised learning, regression, and classification.
- Communicate findings from your machine learning projects to experts and non-experts.