Want to join the many thousands of data professionals who use R to perform data analysis? This course will teach you the basics of how R works, and it will give you an introduction to how R contributes to the data analysis workflow. In this introductory course, we start from the very beginning — no prerequisites necessary. By the end of this course, you’ll be writing simple computer programs.
This course focuses on the following:
- Fundamental knowledge of R, including syntax, data types, values, and vectors.
- Tidyverse libraries, data exploration techniques, and the data analysis process.
- Basic data analysis, manipulation, and visualization in R.
- Introduction to Programming in R.
- Arithmetic Expressions and Variables in R.
- Logical Expressions in R.
- Data Manipulation with R: Basics.
- Project: Install RStudio.
What will you learn
- How to define R programming syntax.
- How to perform calculations using arithmetic operators.
- How to define variable use and naming rules.