In this course you will learn what Artificial Intelligence (AI) is, explore use cases and applications of AI, understand AI concepts and terms like machine learning, deep learning and neural networks. You will be exposed to various issues and concerns surrounding AI such as ethics and bias, & jobs, and get advice from experts about learning and starting a career in AI. Y
ou will also demonstrate AI in action with a mini project. This course does not require any programming or computer science expertise and is designed to introduce the basics of AI to anyone whether you have a technical background or not.
- What is AI? Applications and Examples of AI.
- AI Concepts, Terminology, and Application Areas.
- AI: Issues, Concerns and Ethical Considerations.
- The Future with AI, and AI in Action.
What will you learn
- Understand what is AI, its applications and use cases and how it is transforming our lives.
- Describe several issues and ethical concerns surrounding AI.
- Explain terms like Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Neural Networks.
- Articulate advice from experts about learning and starting a career in AI.