This is an introductory course and it’s for anyone who wants to learn the professional workflow of animating an explainer video, getting into motion design, adding animation to your graphic design and illustration.
Although it’s an introductory course, there are a lot of things that we need to cover in this course, so a basic understanding of design tools from Adobe suites will make this course easier to follow.
- The Storyboard.
- Prepare Illustrator Filе.
- Setup Files in AE.
- Animate Opening Scene Add.
- Accent to Globe.
- Globe to City Transition.
- Cityscape Animation.
- Transition After Cityscape.
- Icons Animation.
- Transition After Icons.
- Logo Lockup.
- Tagline and Finish Touches.
What will you learn
- How to customize or come up with your storyboards.
- How to setup your illustration for animation.
- How to setup After Effects project for explainer video.
- How to animate each scene in After Effects.
- How to easily animate transitions between scenes.
- How to work with animation principles-Overshoot and Anticipation.
- How to edit speed graph to bring life to your animation.