This course guides you to discover the interests, talents and competencies that you can use to find and do work that leverages your strengths, passions and who you are as a person, so you can start doing work that matters to you and to the world.
Whether you already have a career and are looking to move forward, whether you’re looking to change careers, whether you’re starting out in the world of work, whether you’re coming back into the world of work after some time away — this course will help you see your path more clearly and will teach you how to communicate your value to an employer in a way that he or she can immediately recognize.
- Researching Yourself.
- Discovering Your Transferable Skills.
- Improving Your English Pronunciation.
- Becoming a More Efficient Language Learner.
What will you learn
- Use your individual cognitive, social and emotional traits, together with areas of interest, to discover how to find the future jobs that can give you the greatest satisfaction.
- Identify transferable skills of greatest value to the employers who have the jobs you’re interested in.
- Apply a simple strategy for presenting your skills to an employer in an effective and convincing fashion.