Discover how ethical leadership is used for effective decision-making in organisations around the world. You’ll be introduced to models for ethical decision-making, including Kohlberg’s theory of moral development.
You’ll have the chance to use this understanding of leadership and management theories to assess your own leadership qualities and discover how to apply best-practice within your organisation.
- International Leadership: The Evolution of Management and Leadership Theory.
- International Leadership: Managing Culture as Leaders.
- International Leadership: Ethical Leadership and Decision-Making.
- International Leadership: Politics and Philosophy in Leadership.
- International Leadership.
What will you learn
- Identify theoretical approaches to responsible leadership.
- Examine the relationship between international leadership and management.
- Identify and analyse leadership styles and skills in the context of international organisations.
- Discuss the roles of leaders and managers in achieving organisational objectives.